You know, there really isn’t a “type” of guy that I go for, but I do have a preference for the following:
3) Dark brown hair and blue eyes
4) Likes football…especially WVU Mountaineer football!
5) Sense of humor. I like a good laugh and I love to smile.
6) Enjoys Star Wars, Doctor Who, the BBC, and a variety of geeky things
7) Gerald Butler
8) Will not fuss when I watch “Pride & Prejudice” for the 1,000,000th time and want to discuss the merits of Regency England and how perfect Darcy is with him.
9) Gerard Butler
10) Can walk into a museum with me and actually have a conversation…or at least pretend to enjoy himself.
11) Enjoys spending hours taking photos of flowers and alligators and old buildings. Won’t put up a fuss when I take 1,000 photos of a sunflower field.
12) Owns a Jeep…hunter green with a tan top. It is my dream vehicle.
13) Doesn’t mind when I make lists like this and posts them for the world to read. Will totally tolerate that.
14) Definitely Gerald Butler. Mmmm…Gerald Butler. Did you see him in “300″? Holy crap on a cracker. My ovaries sing at the thought. Future generations of Butlers are crying to escape from my fallopian tubes.
One thing that I’ve never really been attracted to are country boys. I don’t know why, but they just don’t do it for me. I mean, they’re pretty to look at and they do that thing with their baseball hat where they shape the front of it to where it kind of scoops down. I like that. And they are respectful, for the most part. Oh and they like big trucks, and I definitely like that. Well, maybe I like them a little.
Today, ladies and gentleman, I am making an exception. Meet my boyfriend – Luke Bryan. He’s from Georgia…he’s brunette…he has an amazing smile…he does the country boy hat thing…he has the arms and legs. He’s awesome. And he has a pig. Don’t be a tape player hater girl, we’re groovin’ to Hank!
*drools all over her lap*
Blurfamalgoamurelafrackleshespack! Damn. Just damn. Best part of the video comes at exactly 2:10 when he does the whole “better move quick” thing with his hands. I’m completely mesmerized by that.
18) Luke Bryan…with or without the pig.
BTW: My husband will totally get a kick out of this post. He knows that he’s perfect and those other men don’t stand a chance against him. Except Gerald Butler. I would wreck that. :)