- Name: Just call me Dizzy Girl..or Gen. That may or may not be my real name, but it’s the one you’re going to call me by.
- Born: Bluefield, West Virginia on ?/?/7? <---Too painful to finish
- Currently: I’ve been a resident of Savannah, Georgia since June of 1996. I love it here.
- Family: I’m married to “J”, a police officer. We have one son and one very silly kitteh (Monkey).
Things You Should Know Before Commenting On My Blog:
- I pay for it, which means I can do whatever I want. You will just have to get over it.
- I don’t mind opposing views, as long as you don’t come off as a huge douche while doing it. I’ve got readers from every walk of life, from every place in the world, from every political view and we all get along nicely. We respect each other, even when we don’t agree. I expect you to do the same.
- I hate trolls with a passion unlike any other. If you come to my blog, being a jerk, I will rip you another asshole. I will make you look like the retard that you are. When I’m through with you, you’ll be crying in your Mommy’s lap about the “big bad blogger girl who hurt your feelings”. So don’t be a troll.
- I do not care. I really don’t. It doesn’t hurt me one bit when you call me names and blah blah blah. You’re just some person on the internet that doesn’t know me. I could care less if you hate me or if you have your little cronies come over and leave stupid comments. I’ll just ban you and move on with my life. You, on the other hand, will still be trying to access my blog for the next year, trying to find out what I said about you. Because you’re pathetic. Get a life.
- I cuss…a lot. I like to cuss. I don’t do a lot of it in real life, because I have a child, so this is my outlet. Just look over it.
- I love to be told how absolutely fabulous I am. So do lots of that.
Democrats and Republicans equally scare the living shit out of me, so I guess you could say that I’m now an Independent. I’m an equal-opportunity American. I agree with the Democrats on a lot of issues. I agree with the Republicans on others. And I imagine I’ll stay this way until each party gets their shit in order and stops being crazies. Just call me non-partisan girl.
- Gay Marriage: Everyone has a right to be happy and in love, regardless of who it is they fall in love with. It’s not right to say that only straight people can marry. EVERYONE should have that right!
- Abortion: This is a touchy subject, but the fact is, no-one should be forced to have a baby. I personally would never have one, but that’s just me. I can’t speak for the millions of other women out there being raped and molested or having children too young. On the other side of that coin are those who are being reckless with their bodies and having abortions because they’re too stupid to protect themselves. Stop being dumb asses. Use a frickin’ condom.
- Our Military: I’m from a military family, so I know the sacrifices these men and women make for us, even the ungrateful fools who protest them. Support your troops, they’re the reason you have free speech and aren’t forced to hide your faces under a burkha.
- The Right to Bear Arms: I don’t know if I could live in a country where the government makes it illegal for HONEST citizens to protect themselves. Gun-grabbers piss me off.
Things That I Love:
- My family. They’re everything to me and I honestly don’t know where I would be without them. Even the crazy ones.
- Police Officers: I’ve always had a thing for men in uniform, but I have a special place for law enforcement. These are some of the best guys you’ll ever meet. Yeah, I know it sucks when you’re getting a ticket or being hauled off to jail, but they’ve got your back when you need them. And I married one. :)
- Babies: Babies turn me into a big puddle of “ooh and ahhh”. It’s the Mommy in me.
- I love my Brits/Scots/Irish: Gerard Butler, David Tennent, Richard Armitage, Colin Firth: Oh yeah, I like my men with accents.
Things That Annoy Me:
- Stupid People
- Overly religious fools who want to kill everyone who doesn’t believe in the same thing they do.
- People who talk on their cell and drive at the same time. Pick one or get off the frickin’ road, you dangerous morons!
- People who tailgate. I swear, one of these days I’m going to just slam on the breaks. Then I’ll get a new car. Yay!
- Loud Eaters: I cannot stand it when people chew with their mouths open or make noises when they eat. It makes me want to stab someone in the eye with a fork.
- Southern people who have the nerve to tell me that the Civil War wasn’t about slavery and how the flag wasn’t about hate. Um…yeah. Don’t feed me that bull, man.
- Southern people who make fun of my “Yankee accent”. Just because I don’t call a pecan a “pee-can” or any and all sodas “Coke” doesn’t mean you have the right to make fun of me. P.S. We won.
- Racists: This goes for white, black, purple, and green. I don’t care what color you are, chances are, you’re a racist. Stop hating other people because they aren’t like you.
- Victims: When I say “victims”, I don’t mean people who are run over by cars or anything. I’m talking about the people who are constantly complaining that someone’s offended or wronged them. My advice? Stop being such a pansy-ass bitch. Grow thicker skin and stop getting your damn feelings hurt.
- Celebrity Bloggers: Okay, so you got fired for blogging or you have some stupid celebrity gossip site that every frickin’ teenager on the planet reads. Does that mean you’re special? No, it does not.
- Annoying Mommy Bloggers: I’m sort of a Mommy Blogger, but I think you know the ones I’m talking about.
- Anti-Mommy Blogger Bloggers: Okay, so what’s it going to take to convince you assholes that not all Mommy Bloggers are boring? Seriously, stop being a jerk already. Like anyone reads your blog.
- BlogAds/GoogleAds: The…bane…of…my…existence! I cannot stand to see two sidebars full of this shit. I want to read a blog, not be deluged with stupid political and t shirt ads.
- Book Burners and Banners: Seriously, what century are we living in again? Stop being a fascist…you fascist. Newsflash: Harry Potter books will not turn Little Susie and Tommy into devil worshipers. It’s just a book. Take another Xanax and chill.
- Death Eaters: What a bunch of douche bags.
This blog uses the following plugins:
- WP Audio Player
- Bad Behavior
- Close Old Posts
- Contact Form
- Get Recent Comments
- Gravatar Signup
- Hello Dolly
- Spam Karma 2
- WordPress Database Backup
- Social Bookmarks